- Wacky Wednesday
- Wacky Wednesdays are: Sewing/quilting projects that can be completed or almost completed in three hours or less OR technique driven projects providing guidance and knowledge.
- Second and fourth Wednesday of the month. 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Zoom classes
Need a quick, fun sew?! On Wednesdays we sew zipper pouches, quilt blocks, wee wallets and the list goes on. Wednesdays are the days for tackling a quilting technique you’ve wanted to try, but never had an opportunity. English paper piecing, sewing hexi’s by machine. Classes vary, but with each a functional item or block is produced.
- Class PoliciesFor some projects a basic print guideline may be provided, or a pattern may need to be purchased.
- It is recommended you bring along a notebook and pencil to take notes.
- Make from your stash or purchase a kit ahead of class. We ship!